 CAD / Development / 5829
  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

(...) stricmp is slower, though the difference is most likely immeasurable in the big picture. No, it is more a matter of principle, to know what you are dealing with, to be in control of of your data - in stead of not really knowing whether it is (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

(...) "Premature optimization is the root of all evil". Especially don't optimize away functionality! Seriously all stricmp needs to do is pass each character through the toupper() macro which uses a look-up table. I've just re-written all the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

(...) OK I confess, I took the cheap and easy fix rather than digging deeper to find the root of the problem. After further consideration I suppose the correct solution would be to run FixDatName() on all the hardcoded lowercase filenames when the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Line Thickness and Antialiasing in LdGLite 0.7.3

Don Heyse wrote... (...) Ah, I think I understand now... You require all DAT files in Linux to be in uppercase? If you let FixDatName convert to lower case (like I do), you could modify OpenDatFile to use upper case, (if that's what you require) and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)