 CAD / Development / 5821
5820  |  5822
Subject:
Patterned parts authoring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 14:29:27 GMT

Recently I bought #7134 A-Wing Fighter and succumbed to the urge to build it
in MLCad.  When I got to doing the pilot, however, I found once again that I
had to substitute the patterned head, torso, and helmet for other patterned
parts because not all pattern parts have been made in .dat file format.

Therefore, I'm interested in making more patterned minifig heads, torsos,
and helmets.  How do I get started?

Thanks,
--Ryan

Lugnet member #517