 CAD / Development / 5818
    Re: Special tools used to build/design parts? —Marc Klein
   (...) Yes, for shure. The hand work is generally adding keywords, sometime I do only portion of the part and I add other primitives (like the spheric primitive in Technic Liftarm 1 x 7 with 2 ball joints - 32173.dat) Sometimes, I only modelise a (...) (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Special tools used to build/design parts? —Steve Bliss
   (...) That address changed awhile ago. It's now partsref@home.com. Steve (24 years ago, 30-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)