 CAD / Development / 5805
  DAT file for Castle Maiden Hat?

Help! I need a DAT file for the Castle Maiden Hat (the conical cap that looks like a dunce cap). If you've got a DAT file for this piece, *PLEASE* send me a copy of the DAT file. (I need this for a special, secret project.) If no one has already (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: DAT file for Castle Maiden Hat?

I'd LOVE to have a DAT file for this part too... Anyone? -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Franklin W. Cain" <fwcain@yahoo.com> (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Castle Maiden Hat?

Help! I need to borrow the Castle Maiden Hat from some kind-hearted soul out there. I need to encode a LegoCAD data file for this piece as part of a special, secret project of mine. Thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays! Franklin Franklin Cain (and (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.people, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)