 CAD / Development / 5805
5804  |  5806
Subject:
DAT file for Castle Maiden Hat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 01:00:36 GMT

Help!  I need a DAT file for the Castle Maiden Hat
(the conical cap that looks like a dunce cap).
If you've got a DAT file for this piece, *PLEASE*
send me a copy of the DAT file.

(I need this for a special, secret project.)

If no one has already encoded this piece,
I'm about to post a plea to borrow this piece
so that I can encode it myself.

Thanks in advance.
Franklin

=====
Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
Gun Control means HITTING YOUR TARGET!! (http://www.nra.org)
"An armed society is a polite society." -- Robert A. Heinlein
Death to Spammers!! (http://www.cauce.org)