 CAD / Development / 5767 (-5)
  Re: re-name "patterned" parts?...

(...) You realize you answered your own question? The spacing was inherited from James Jessiman, but it works better to have it there. If some programs/people don't want the spaces, it's easy enough to delete them. It would be more challenging to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: re-name "patterned" parts?...

(...) This would do what you want, unless there was another, similar part, whose name is the same as the master part, except the final dimension included a fractional part, such as "... 2 & 1/3". Not that this is something that commonly collides (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.organization (was: License revision 1)

(...) I agree with that because currently ldraw.org is working as l-cad.org, but l-cad.org will have to focus on other stuff as well. (...) I think it would be better to have the FAQ split, there should be a smaller FAQ with only questions that (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: What Happened to my Primitives?

(...) Sorry, bub. You'll have to reinstall ldraw.exe and complete.exe. See (URL) for links. Steve (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Ldraw.organization

I got my domain, www.kylekeppler.com, from www.namezero.com for free, yes FREE. They do put a huge ole banner on it and you have to have a site host so using it as your main website isn't that great of an idea. You do get unlimited email addresses (...) (24 years ago, 18-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact