 CAD / Development / 5632
  does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

Does anyone know how I can do rubber bands and belts in ldraw? (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

You can use Ldraw-mode to model any curved parts. If you use it to model the technic flexible hose (not the ribbed kind), then the "inner" cylinder used for the subpart is the correct diameter for the belts. I just created a belt to go between two (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: does anyone have a way to do rubber bands and belts?

Thanks for the info. I am accually ldrawing the 8480 space shuttle and that has some rubber belts in it. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)