 CAD / Development / 5607 (-5)
  Light.dat Author?

I feel really silly, but do any of you old-timers remember who wrote LIGHT.DAT? I don't have a clear recollection. I'm pretty sure it was either James, Lutz, or Lars. Anyone? Anyone? Steve (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: File Naming Protocol for Patterned Parts

(...) We're working on more FAQ material. (...) If anyone wants Franklin's help (he's enthusiastic and prolific! :), be sure to drop him a line. Steve (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: File Naming Protocol for Patterned Parts

(...) I started thinking about the potential conflict while I was composing the list. But I'd rather use (a, b, c, ...) suffixes (suffices? suffii?) for usage #1, to keep those ID numbers as short as possible--we're already seeing the effect of a (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: *** The best LEGO CAD software ? ***

WOW ! If ML-CAD will be faster that will be really breakthrough ! ;) It will be SUPER ! Rene (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: bend thingie creator.

I'm very happy to get such a good reaction. Edgelines are coming later on because this requires some big changes, now i draw the axle and place cilinders over it, so edgelines would be crossing, this isn't good so I will have to change this method. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact