 CAD / Development / 5538
  changes to titles/keywords for SW minifig faces (re-post?)

(I tried posting this message, and one or two others, today using my usual method (email), but since none of them have shown up yet at all, I'm re-posting this message another way, using the "New" icon.) Hi! Based on the feedback I've received, I'm (...) (24 years ago, 11-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)