 CAD / Development / 5538
5537  |  5539
Subject:
changes to titles/keywords for SW minifig faces (re-post?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 22:24:07 GMT

(I tried posting this message, and one or two others,
today using my usual method (email), but since none of them
have shown up yet at all, I'm re-posting this message
another way, using the "New" icon.)

Hi!  Based on the feedback I've received,
I'm changing the TITLEs of the four minifig face patterns
I've done for the Lego Star Wars pieces as follows:

3626b101.dat
Minifig Head with SW Grim/Determined w/ Eyebrows pattern

3626b102.dat
Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows pattern

3626b103.dat
Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern

3626b104.dat
Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Grey Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern

(Tore:  Please update these entries in your parts tracker accordingly
the next time you make an update.  Thanks.)

(Steve:  I'll send you updated versions of these DAT files momentarily.)

Also, I have tentatively changed the KEYWORDS of these DAT files
as follows below.  Note that, until I hear from Steve
as to the correct/official way of using multi-word (i.e., phrase) KEYWORDS,
I've used both commas and quote marks, just to be sure.

0 Minifig Head with SW Grim/Determined w/ Eyebrows pattern
0 Name: 3626b101.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious grim determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Classic Trilogy"
0 KEYWORDS "Luke Skywalker", "Luke Skywalker (1999)"

0 Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows pattern
0 Name: 3626b102.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Episode One", "Star Wars: Classic Trilogy"
0 KEYWORDS "Obi-Wan Kenobi", "Young Obi-Wan Kenobi"
0 KEYWORDS padawan, jedi, "jedi knight"
0 KEYWORDS "Luke Skywalker", "Luke Skywalker (2000)"

0 Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Brown Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern
0 Name: 3626b103.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Episode One"
0 KEYWORDS "Qui-Gon Jinn", jedi, "jedi knight"

0 Minifig Head with SW Determined w/ Grey Eyebrows/Moustache/Beard pattern
0 Name: 3626b104.dat
0 Author: Franklin W. Cain (fwcain@yahoo.com)
0 Unofficial Element
0 KEYWORDS minifig head face serious determined expression
0 KEYWORDS "Star Wars", "Star Wars: Classic Trilogy"
0 KEYWORDS "Obi-Wan Kenobi", "Old Obi-Wan Kenobi", "Ben Kenobi"
0 KEYWORDS jedi, "jedi knight"

Thanks,
Franklin

Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-)
fwcain@yahoo.com | http://fcain.tripod.com/
USE OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED
COMMERCIAL PURPOSES (I.E., SPAM) IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.