 CAD / Development / 5488
  Does anyone have a problem running POV-RAY and MLCAD at the same time?

I have a funny problem that occurs sometimes if I am rendering with POV-RAY in the background and working on MLCAD in the foreground. When I do specific things in MLCAD (the most frequent thing is to pull-down the combo box on the parts selection (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Does anyone have a problem running POV-RAY and MLCAD at the same time?

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G32AI4.6Ks@lugnet.com... (...) POV-RAY (...) pull-down (...) Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers? I've had no problems running POV-Ray while building more stuff in MLCad on my (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)