 CAD / Development / 5468
    DATSort, a utility for sorting .DAT files —Jeff Boen
   Hey gang, For a while now I've wanted a way to sort the entries in a .DAT file according to X-Y-Z coordinates, that way after I build a file in MLCad I can sort the elements so they're in an order much like original LEGO instructions (bottom to top, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce) !

        Re: DATSort, a utility for sorting .DAT files —James Wilson
   Good thing Microsoft doesn't hold its products to such a high standard. :-> In lugnet.cad.dev, Jeff Boen writes: <snip> (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: DATSort, a utility for sorting .DAT files —Jeff Boen
   (...) oh, haven't you picked up your copy of : "Windows: The Next Edition Version .999k beta (we really mean it this time it's the last one and there are no more bugs so it's safe for you to buy it and install it with confidence, signed Uncle Bill)" (...) (24 years ago, 20-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: DATSort, a utility for sorting .DAT files —James Wilson
   Just remember, they're not "bugs," they're (pick one): "features," "negative enhancements," "experimental features designed to maximize your computing experience," or, my favorite, "debugging aids never intended for release." James Wilson (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)