 CAD / Development / 5373
  Re: Unusual View matrices in LDRAW.INI

I knew there was a way to decompose the matrices! But I couldn't find it. Where is that written down? I also thought there was a way to remove the cumulative round off errors in a transformation matrix after many matrix multiplications. Do you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Unusual View matrices in LDRAW.INI

(...) It's from Graphics Gems II, the code for which is available online (linked from (URL) ). (...) That's called (re-)orthogonalization. Graphics Gems I has code to do it. You might also reconsider whatever it is that's causing the matrix to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)