 CAD / Development / 5306
    Re: *** LDView v0.9 Released *** —Travis Cobbs
   Well, LDView doesn't use MFC; will it be useful to a non-MFC app? If it might be, go ahead and send it to me in e-mail. (Yes, I know, writing a Windows app without using MFC will probably seem unusual--and possibly even insane to some--but quite (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: *** LDView v0.9 Released *** —Don Heyse
   (...) I don't know if this will help or not, but the Ldlite polling code is also available. The link to the Ldlite 2.0 source is broken, but you can still get the original Ldlite 1.6 source from the bottom of the ldglite page at the sourceforge (...) (24 years ago, 27-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)