 CAD / Development / 53
Re: Larritarians (was RE: Proposal for Revised Memorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 05:28:42 GMT

At 07:37 PM 2/9/99 -0800, Larry wrote:
There aren't any Larritarians left. The entire LEGO community was saddened
by Gary Louie's passing, but I have a special sadness as he was my one and
only acolyte.

Apologies if anyone is offended by the above. There is nothing funny about
death except that we as humans can laugh in its face, sometimes. I'm 99.65%
crying about Gary but smile at the memory of receiving his love offering
bricks in the mail, completely unexpectedly. It made me laugh out loud,
boisterously, in the most inappropriate places, like airport security checks
and client meetings, for weeks, every time I thought about it.

I miss Gary a lot.

Funny story, and nice to remember him by.  I am sad that I didn't get to
know him well, and only exchanged a few emails.  From what I hear, he was a
great guy.  I'm sorry, Larry, everyone..

Keep Building!!

-Tim <><

http://www.zacktron.com

AIM:   timcourtne
ICQ:   23951114

New Lugnet Newsgroup?  lugnet.off-topic.timmy.die.die.die ??

LEGO: SP++++c(6973)[ip++++ bt2++++ ex+++ ft+++ sp+++ ut++]
AQ+++(6175)[an+++ as++ hn-- sr--] TO++[ob+ dv+ tc-- tt-- tjr.---] TC++ CA+
PI+ BV--- DU--- HM--- S+ LS>+++  #++++  Hal M+ A+ YB82m