 CAD / Development / 5285
  Re: Parts license

(...) This is a good point, and I agree with it. I don't know if it has anything to do with copyright or not. (...) As I understand it (and IANAL), 'copyright' applies to the expression of ideas. So you can hold copyright on a file, which prevents (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I think we have a little latitude, since TYCO, MegaBloks, Block-Men, and others have produced actual bricks of nearly identical dimensions as LEGO. It seems to me that if an actual product can be produced with such close similarity, a virtual (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)