 CAD / Development / 5269
Re: "Minifig Torso Town Fleece-Lined Jacket Over Black T-Shirt Pattern"...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:21:49 GMT

After getting a good night's rest,
I came up with an alternative naming scheme.

I could call this part
"Minifig Torso Bomber Jacket Town Pattern"
as long as it's understood that
the Adventurers' Pilot torso would be called
"Minifig Torso Bomber Jacket Adventurers Pattern".

Please LMKWYT!

Thanks,
Franklin

In lugnet.cad.dev, Franklin W. Cain writes:

This is the best NAME that I can think of
for the Brown Minifig Torso in this set:
"http://guide.lugnet.com/set/3438"

(I need the name for this piece because
I'm encoding it as a DAT file.)

The (slight, IMO) problem with this name
is that it's 65 characters long,
just one more than the "limit" of 64 chars.

I wanted to put "Town" in the Name
so as to better distinguish this piece
from its relative, the Bomber Jacket
(Adventurers' Pilot's) Torso.