 CAD / Development / 5267
    "Minifig Torso Town Fleece-Lined Jacket Over Black T-Shirt Pattern"... —Franklin W. Cain
   This is the best NAME that I can think of for the Brown Minifig Torso in this set: "(URL) need the name for this piece because I'm encoding it as a DAT file.) The (slight, IMO) problem with this name is that it's 65 characters long, just one more (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: "Minifig Torso Town Fleece-Lined Jacket Over Black T-Shirt Pattern"... —Franklin W. Cain
   After getting a good night's rest, I came up with an alternative naming scheme. I could call this part "Minifig Torso Bomber Jacket Town Pattern" as long as it's understood that the Adventurers' Pilot torso would be called "Minifig Torso Bomber (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)