 CAD / Development / 5188
  Re: Intersection of 2 3D lines?

(...) You can use the "Line Intersect" tab on my rotate.xls spreadsheet (get it from (URL)). It's only 2D, but you can do XY first, then XZ. The resulting XYZ values will be your intersection. Not as elegant as Rui's solution, but it works for me... (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Intersection of 2 3D lines?

(...) Well, thanks Steve. But you could easilly make it 3D couldn't you ?! 8) See ya (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Intersection of 2 3D lines?

Thanks to both of you. Given that this newsgroup covers both part development and cad program development (with part development getting more posts for obvious reasons), I probably should have specified that I needed to do this programatically. (On (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)