 CAD / Development / 5117
Re: Making parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:01:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Andrew Hull writes:
Is there any nice person out there willing to teach me the Jedi ways of making
LDraw parts? That would be muchly appreciated! Email responses to:
taxihamster@hotmail.com
Welcome - new part authors are always welcome. This is a frequently asked
question, the following items on lugnet.cad.dev may help (and there are
certainly other threads in this group with useful info)

http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=3571
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=3619
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=4987
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/dev/?n=4818

Hope this helps. Is you have questions, you'll usually get an answer if you
post to lugnet.cad.dev, but please try to be specific rather than general.

Chris