 CAD / Development / 4976
Re: eliminating polygons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:24:06 GMT

"Michael Horvath" <mikehorvath@juno.com> wrote in message
news:Fxq871.3vM@lugnet.com...

Thanks!

I guess I'll have to get pretty involved in the in-to's and out's of • part-
making.  I'm kind of lazy.  I thought there might be an easy way of • doing it.
Anyway, I shouldn't infringe on the LDraw organization, since they're • their
parts, by hacking at 'em and taking them apart just so I can use them in • a
different program, I mean.

On the contrary, you should feel free to hack away at LDraw parts to
optimize them for your own usage.  Part authors will often hack up a
current part or parts to design a new one.

-John Van