 CAD / Development / 4962 (-5)
  Re: L3Lab woes

Sproaticus wrote... (...) OK, I'll only prompt you only once. But I would like to prompt you. Don't you sometimes see unexpected colors? (...) Yeah, it's not really needed... (...) Are you aware that you can drag a file onto an open L3Lab window (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Parts authoring help wanted

(...) Well, the easy way, to NOT make any mistakes, is to create a .DAT file with a bunch of lines type 1, which include for example the Brick 1x1 -> 3005.dat and then you change their color and their x,y,z position to see the changes. 1 color x y z (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update

(...) I think 32184 should not be name Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular Double to avoid confusion with 32291 Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular w/ Double Peghole. I suggest "Technic Axle Joiner Perpendicular 3L" Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Parts authoring help wanted

Hi, First off all i hope that i post this in the right subgroup. I would like to create a new part for the LDRAW library and i do have some questions but can't find an answer for it, nor on Lugnet nor on LDRAW.ORG. 1) In witch direction point the X (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Status on 2000-02

What's the status of the 2000-02 parts update? (I've been gone for 4 weeks) TIA, --Bram Bram Lambrecht BXL34@po.cwru.edu (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact