 CAD / Development / 4957 (-10)
  Re: A CD-ROM Update of sorts...

(...) I have the linux stuff ready, don't forget to email me when you need it. I don't want to send it now because someone might update a program and I'd like to have the latest version available. Leonardo (24 years ago, 7-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  A CD-ROM Update of sorts...

Hey.. Just thought I'd fill everybody in on the status of the CD-ROM. As of now, I haven't gotten a big chance to work on it. I'm bogged down with work for the internet startup (one of 4 members at this point) and getting ready to go away to school. (...) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: A part creation request and something else

(...) Thanx (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: A part creation request and something else

If you want the links, look at the technic link tread piece. That should fulfill your needs. (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  A part creation request and something else

Here is a part request: Bulldozer treds. Either single size rubber treds, or one small link that you put together to make one the size that you want. Also, Maybe something that lets you make your own custom decals? -Andrew hull (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Request- DAT FILE PARTS

1) Samuri Armor 2) Explorion helmet thats all... (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  L3Lab woes

...Okay, they're not actually woes, just a couple of nits that *really* slow me down: First, when I start up L3Lab, I get a message box telling me that the best drawings should be rendered in true color (24/32 bit) instead of my measly 64k-color (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Blue Prints For Blue Thunder

"Rui Martins" <Rui.Martins@link.pt> wrote in message news:Pine.GSU.4.10.1...0@is-sv... (...) Rui, That helicopter (an AH-64 Apache) belongs to Terry Keller, and yes, it is in LDraw. He has not yet released the dat files. -- Tim Courtney - (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Fix for LDAO 2.1.4 ??

(...) I'm (...) I was wondering if someone would please email me an earlier version of LDAO. I had the 2.1.3 (I think) and I deleted it when I downloaded the newest version. After upgrading my system, I tried to install the 2.1.4 and it and it blew (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update

Alright, I'll make a mockup tonight. /Tore (...) -- Tore Eriksson Sweden ICQ: 76066510 LEGO: MOC++++ FS,SP,TO++ TC+ LS YB@m (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact