 CAD / Development / 4917
  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

Sure but you sayed you would like to have a tool with command-line options (forgetting the fact that I planned to integrate that into my install-tool for MLCad .. cause this was though to be a trial test) and then you start the browser .... Realy I (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

(...) OK, we could have a config file, created by the aplication (applet), when there isn't one, which the user could than edit, or even run the applet with parameters, which I believe is posible, but I'm Not sure (haven't worked on Java for 2 years (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

Yesterday I did some tests and I found out, that just the MFC-code is using the user-preferences for proxies and other internet-settings on NT and 98. So I feel at least under Windows I HAVE TO GO the MFC way :-( However a different point is that (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)