 CAD / Development / 4890
  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) Me too. --Todd (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) Since Franklin and Todd have weighed in on this, I'll assume the matter is settled. Not to slight anyone else's opinion, but Franklin is the author (well, I haven't seen a rifle.dat yet (hint, hint)), and I've got a lot of respect for Todd on (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: guns

(...) It's in the queue. I'll finish it up eventually. But I'd kinda like to reacquire a steady source of income first, though, if for no other reason than to continue having such luxuries as an apartment, food, electricity, Internet access, and so (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)