 CAD / Development / 4877 (-5)
  Re: Part Command (1)

Hmm, I think I might add somthing to my dat extractor program(1) that would let you choose to convert the name to 8.3 formart when it's run. -Matt (1) http:\\rapturesoft.h...onvert.zip btw the program allows you easier removal of dat files from the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Windows 2000

<snip> (...) bet (...) OS is (...) lines of (...) I installed 2k on a 133 with a 400 meg hd, and had enough room left to install word 97 and a few games, and it ran great too. I installed linux on the same box and x wouldn't work with the grpahics (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Can I get a working version of LDraw Add-on?

Hi, I was wondering if there were a functioning version of LDraw Add-on I could get. I have Windows98, and last time I tried to install it it screwed up my Explorer file and I had to delete the Windows directory and reinstall Windows. A real hassle! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Windows 2000

Michael, I believe the reason that NT is faster in big machines is that it can address large amounts of memory more quickly. When I was discussing NT with a Photoshop expert, he said that for 128MB+ machines, it is much faster in NT, as Win9x can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: parts tracker, where did it go?

(...) This site has been dead for some time. The current, but temporary, parts tracker is at (URL) as you suggest. Chris (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.admin.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact