 CAD / Development / 4875
    Can I get a working version of LDraw Add-on? —Michael Horvath
   Hi, I was wondering if there were a functioning version of LDraw Add-on I could get. I have Windows98, and last time I tried to install it it screwed up my Explorer file and I had to delete the Windows directory and reinstall Windows. A real hassle! (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Can I get a working version of LDraw Add-on? —Matt Marshall
   I'm not the only one??? Cool, well that sucks but.... I thought it might have been somthing else but now that I think about it the only change I made to the system before rebooting was installing LDAO. I know that it works after you reinstall (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Can I get a working version of LDraw Add-on? —Michael Horvath
   It works after you reinstall??? If I had known that... Anyway, now a bunch of my system files are screwed up. My internet connection quits after a few... Oh well, (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)