 CAD / Development / 4884
Re: Can I get a working version of LDraw Add-on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 06:12:32 GMT

It works after you reinstall???  If I had known that...
Anyway, now a bunch of my system files are screwed up.  My internet connection
quits after a few...

Oh well,

In lugnet.cad.dev, Matt Marshall writes:
I'm not the only one??? Cool, well that sucks but.... I thought it might
have been somthing else but now that I think about it the only change I made
to the system before rebooting was installing LDAO. I know that it works
after you reinstall windows...Just my experience
-Matt