 CAD / Development / 4872 (-5)
  Re: Windows 2000

(...) A Bigger Hard Drive ? You have 12 Gig ! Linux Only requires about 128 Megs for system and programs (depending on which ones you will install) plus some extra 128 Megs (Maximum) of swap partition, but since you have 256 Megs of Ram, you can (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Windows 2000

(...) Ok. I'm running a PII 400 with 256mb ram, 12gb HD. I want 2000 cause of networking stuff and forced login when I get to college as well. NT doesn't support USB, which I need, and it also doesn't support a couple of other things (I forget which (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Windows 2000

(...) Yeah, so I've heard. As far as I'm concerned, as long as my Macromedia and Adobe stuff runs, along with MLCad and other LDraw utilities, I'm happy as a clam. I don't play many games at all. But I do waste time online chatting on AIM and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Windows 2000

I am successfully using a cross section of the LDraw related applications in Windows 2000. MLCad, LDraw Add On, L3Lab, L3P Add on, L3P and POV Ray. I have not tried to run LEdit or LDraw since MLCad and L3Lab can replace those pretty well in the (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Planes & Requirements for a generic download-tool

(...) I'll work on this. (...) Security issues. Don't ask me more, because that's all I know. Steve (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact