 CAD / Development / 4842 (-5)
  Planes & Requirements for a generic download-tool

Hy, after exchanging some mails with Tim Courtney, I'm planing to write a generic download-utility for LDraw/LEdit stuff. The basic idea behind is to have a utility which can be used to download a specific program and/or the part libraries. Also an (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Can LDAO do this? (was: anyone interested in rendering for me?)

(...) I've simply used the POV-Ray 3.1 manual, which has a tutorial on most major features, and a nice reference. It can be gotten from (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Category Statement

But this also tells me that I will wait before implementing anything regarding this topic! Michael Manfred Moolhuysen <moom@nospamchello.nl> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: FxJL77.4oo@lugnet.com... (...) basis (...) instructions. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Part Command (1)

Ok, thanks - than I will restrict the possible file-names when entering for mpd to 8.3 notation to be compatible. Michael Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: i06pms8b3fjj71uns1jo...4ax.com... (...) the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: question on naming - pirate guns vs. modern guns

(...) Which wouldn't explain an arquebus, the muzzle-loading precursor to the musket. I believe the difference between the two when both were used was that the musket had a longer barrel and fired a heavier ball (armor could be "proof" against an (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact