 CAD / Development / 4801
  Re: Speaking of colors...

Color 256 for Black Rubber was suggested by John VanZwieten one year ago, see eg. (URL) haven't received any suggestions for the POV setting for rubber, so I just turned off reflection. I announced the special treatment of color 256 three weeks ago: (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Speaking of colors...

(...) Silver looks more like brushed aluminum. (...) I think so -- it appears that the new silver is actually the color of the plastic, not a post-molding layer that's plated onto the parts. (...) suggestions being trans-black, 32, or trans-dark (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)