 CAD / Development / 4787 (-5)
  Re: eliminating polygons?  [DAT]

[moved to lugnet.cad.dev] (...) There's no such utility for DAT. I know of a few utilities/test programs that are close to this ability, but that's not what they were written for. I don't know about DXF. For POV, you can't drop hidden polygons, (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Question about "minifig tool oilcan"

Is it official yet? Has it even been submitted for voting and if not why not? (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Unofficial Athlete Torsos.

LCadiers, I have completed my second original designer torso. From that unit (made for my 'evil' space group), I have made variations to it so that may be used for race car drivers and soccer (football) players. Before these units can be posted, I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Partial list of parts for 2000-02 Update

Here is the current list of partfiles which are ready for the voting process. Notice that's the *partfiles* which are ready, not the voting page. This list also includes fixes; not all of the files in the list will need to be voted upon. There are a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Request for Part Name Suggestions

Marc Klein has made *many* wonderful contributions for the 2000-02 parts update. Among other files, there are several "throwbot pieces". I'm having a hard time coming up with decent part-names that a) Don't use either "throwbot" or "slizer" b) (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact