 CAD / Development / 4785
4784  |  4786
Subject:
Unofficial Athlete Torsos.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 23:29:26 GMT

LCadiers,
     I have completed my second original designer torso. From that unit (made
for my 'evil' space group), I have made variations to it so that may be used
for race car drivers and soccer (football) players. Before these units can be
posted, I have a few important questions.

1. My primary "paint" color for the goalie is to be Sky Blue. For the person
using POV-Ray, or other such programs, could you determine which will look best
(or more light blue than cyan in this case), color 411 or color 441?

2. Upon getting an answer to Question #1, Would it be best to save all of the
relevant files as .MPDs or separate .DATs?

3. Should the data files be compressed by .ZIP or as self-extracting .EXEs?
(3a. How do I make .exe extractors?)

These are my questions. The sooner they're answered, the sooner I can display
my work.

James J.
"Don't just 'play well', play better!"