 CAD / Development / 4781
Re: Kidvention: Part (6085) Needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 16:53:22 GMT

[response trimmed to lugnet.cad.dev -- is there anyone who reads one group
under lugnet.cad.*, but not other groups?]

In lugnet.cad, Bram Lambrecht wrote:

While examining part 6084 Windscreen Top (Aquanaut Sub) to see what portions I
might be able to reuse in creating part 6084, I noticed quite a few errors in
the part.  There are many extra type 2 lines, and even a misplaced
quadrilateral.  The whole part is also 2 LDU short of being three bricks high
in the standard orientation of the part (which isn't the default orientation,
for some reason).

I'd guess it's orientation was chosen to place it in 'studs up' mode.

If I create part 6085 Windscreen Bottom (Aquanaut Sub), should I reuse parts
from 6084 (which might have other measurement errors) or should I start from
scratch, which might mean that the parts won't line up correctly?
TIA for a speedy response,

I'd start over, or check the code you're reusing very carefully.

Steve