 CAD / Development / 4711
    ldglite dev version questions —Steve Demlow
   Since the ldglite web page says to post questions/etc. here, here I am... Trying to compile a Linux version from the dev release on sourceforge (ldglitesrc0_6pre8.zip) has been a dismal failure - numerous undefined types, etc. Is this a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: ldglite dev version questions —Don Heyse
   (...) Ouch, "dismal" eh? You're absolutely right though. The 6pre8 file has two Windows-dependent "features" that haven't been cleaned up yet. I do have a 6pre9 cleaned up version that I haven't gotten around to putting on the web site yet. I was (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)