 CAD / Development / 4704
  Color and L-CAD- Some Sugessetions.

(...) I feel that a new set of tags is reuired given the recent imporvemtns in L-Draw CAD systems. Might I suggest the follwoing (extremly rough spec) These commands are valid immediatly prior to a line-type. 0 SET TRANSPARENCY <Number> . For (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Color and L-CAD- Some Sugessetions.

(...) The LDL 0 COLOR command already handles both of these cases. (...) I think this would be better handled as a new command, a new linetype, instead of a meta-command. (...) Hmm. That's an idea. (...) That'd be neat, too. How about a simple ... 0 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)