 CAD / Development / 4696
    Re: Its official, I am desperate enough to do this —Jonathan Wilson
   It is stopping construction because until I have it, I cant put the suspension setup together and I dont know the clearences for the steering link that will attatch to it I dont even know how far apart I need to put the 2738 Technic Steering Arm 6.5 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Its official, I am desperate enough to do this —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) If you take a look at the instructions for the model 8865, you should be able to make out all the details you need. They are on Brickshelf: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)