 CAD / Development / 4696
Re: Its official, I am desperate enough to do this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 00:23:42 GMT

It is stopping construction because until I have it, I cant put the
suspension setup together and I dont know the clearences for the
steering link that will attatch to it I dont even know how far apart I
need to put the 2738 Technic Steering Arm 6.5 x 2 with Towball Socket
pieces so that the 2737 (the piece I want) wil fit between them. This
will affect the positioning of the red technic beams that fit in and
around the wheels to make the wheel arches, hold the suspension in place
etc. A mock-up of the element would suffice for my needs, all it would
have to have is the towballs, the peghole where the axle goes through
and the axlehole where the technic axle towball will fit. Then I can
design the suspension to fit with the 2737. And I can design the rest of
the car to go with the suspension.