 CAD / Development / 4695
    Re: Its official, I am desperate enough to do this —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) I can't see how not having a DAT version of the said part is going to stop you from constructing the vehicle model. So why not finish off all of it except the steering gear element, and then ask if someone has the part? If the model is (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Its official, I am desperate enough to do this —Jonathan Wilson
   It is stopping construction because until I have it, I cant put the suspension setup together and I dont know the clearences for the steering link that will attatch to it I dont even know how far apart I need to put the 2738 Technic Steering Arm 6.5 (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Its official, I am desperate enough to do this —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) If you take a look at the instructions for the model 8865, you should be able to make out all the details you need. They are on Brickshelf: (URL) (24 years ago, 4-Jun-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)