 CAD / Development / 4655
Re: reminder: bug in piece #2500c01
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 01:54:03 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net>
To: <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2000 7:23 AM
Subject: Re: reminder: bug in piece #2500c01

Which of the two is it SUPPOSED to be, or is it an entirely missing • primitive?

It should be 4-4con1.dat.  I will make sure this is fixed.  In the next
update.

I sent a fix to Terry a long time ago when it was pointed out by someone
else that I put the 'e' in there (or left it in there when the primitive
changed, I dunno), but it looks like it never made it in there.

KevinB