 CAD / Development / 4651
4650  |  4652
Subject:
Spring2dat an utility tool to create shock absorber springs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 09:13:12 GMT

I have developped a new utility tool to help creating springs for shock absorber. It is specially usefull for springs
that are outside the part like the 2909 Technic Big Shock absorber.
The program is available here
http://marc.klein.free.fr/spring2d.htm
Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.