 CAD / Development / 4633
    Re: LDRAW for Mac; was: Mark's Lego Creations Update! —Mark Sandlin
   Wow, what a cool Mecha rendering on that page! I'll tinker with the app and see where I get. Usually I'm more inclined to go build something else with real Lego than to sit down and build the same thing again virtually. ~Mark (...) source? (...) (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)