 CAD / Development / 461
  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

Please before starting take a look at the java3D api, I know java 2 is not yet supported directly by most browsers but its just a question of time and then you have all the 3D done for you AND you get the benefice of 3D accelerations. Greg Williams (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Java LDraw/LDLite

If I use Java 2 I can use the latest API's with it. Because of the Java plugin that Sun produces, a browser can have that installed and always have the most up to date Java implementation. This is especially important since Netscape is no longer (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)