 CAD / Development / 4607
    Re: Ideas for I-DEAS? —Selçuk Göre
    (...) Could you please inform me about it? We still don't have the real copy yet (still waiting for the license and the package to be posted us, while playing around with the initial educational copy so no manuals yet) By the way, your analogy for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Ideas for I-DEAS? —Duane Hess
   (...) the (...) there (...) wish (...) same (...) I took a week worth of training about two years ago and got laid off three months later, so I don't have much working experience. What would you like to know? I will answer if I can. -Duane (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)