 CAD / Development / 4575
Re: L3P and part no 30359
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 16:15:08 GMT

GeoMan <geoman@ars.net.gr> wrote in message news:FtB03J.35v@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.ray, Steve Bliss writes:

Can you post a picture somewhere, showing what you mean?

I posted two pictures with part no 30359 at:

The part is ok in Ldraw but as you will see when you convert it to pov with
L3P the base is not scaled correctly. I guess it has something to do with the
L3P conversion.

George

L3P seems to have a problem with the 1-4con3.dat primitive.  The missing outer conic area uses the primitive, while the inner
conic area was inlined and so shows up properly.

-John Van