 CAD / Development / 4482
  Problem with BFC  [DAT]

Hi everyone, I'm working correct a part i made before to make it BFC compatible. But i have a problem. The part is the Motorcycle tyre 81.6x15, also available in the Mindstorms set. To do this part, i've made a subfile, wich i reuse 48 times to get (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problem with BFC

Hi Damien, I've downloaded your part and had a look at it using MLCad. When you look more exactly at the part e.g. zoom in to see details, you will see that not only that sub-parts are drawn wrong where the background is white and so we can see them (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problem with BFC

Damien Duquennoy wrote... (...) Your parts renders OK in L3Lab with BFC enabled. /Lars (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Problem with BFC

(...) I've looked at your files, and they seem to be OK. But it was a manual review, I didn't calculate the determinants of the transform reference matrices. At this point, it looks like a bug in the MLCad code. We'll have to wait to see if Michael (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)