 CAD / Development / 4422
4421  |  4423
Subject:
l3lab on linux
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 16:13:14 GMT

Well, I wanted to participate in the part voting, so I decided to try and run
l3lab on my RH linux, using wine.  It did start up, and seems to work - but
every time I try to open a file, I get messages "Could not fine xxxx.dat
Referenced by ...."

the thing is, I set the ldraw directory to it's correct location, and the files
are there... is this a wine issue, or did I do something wrong with l3lab?

Thanks,

:)

Dan