 CAD / Development / 4412
4411  |  4413
Subject:
Where is Part 4589.dat Cone 1 x 1?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 07:28:44 GMT

Hi,

Playing with Ldraw yesterday I couldn't find the part 4589.dat Cone 1 x 1 in
my Parts directory. I thought my Parts dirtectory were corrupted and
reinstalled everything from James' ldraw.exe and all updates (lp97-13 ... -17,
10 updates in '98 and 6 updates in '99). Funny, but 4589.dat wasn't there.

Today I checked my work machine and the part does exist in the Parts
directory. So somehow I downloaded it. Since it has no Author tag I assume
this is James' original part.

In which update should it be? I suppose somebody else might miss it if he/she
builds up the Parts directory from the same update files.

Or my updates are not correct? (I suspect on the early '97 updates or
ldraw.exe (965319 bytes) ).

Now I have the part, I only wanted let the offical part update organizers know
that there might be a problem around this part.

Ampi