 CAD / Development / 4373
  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) I agree that an automatic process might not always work 100% but it can make parts almost perfect and with only a small effort you'll be able to completely fix them. (...) I think I'm using what you call odd/even, I cast a ray from the center (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) When do you actually stop, when you find the correct orientation ? or after a few fixed iterations ? Eventually you could end up with an infinite loop if you are not carefull. That method does NOT really garantees any correct results due to (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Some Words To BFC

(...) Would it help to get primitive files cleaned up, and then make use of what is known of the faces in the primitive to decide the orientation of faces in the part? What I mean is, if you follow a ray from the center of a face, and the (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)