 CAD / Development / 4364
    Re: Some Words To BFC —Steve Bliss
   (...) What would you suggest simplifying or removing? (...) How do you mean? What is a 'bad definition' in a matrix? Having a negative determinant? And what do you have to do to correct it? My understanding was that the rendering program could (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

        Re: Some Words To BFC —Michael Lachmann
   (...) the (...) therefor (...) I would suggest to make the meta-commands for the renderer as simple as possible and move all other corrections to external programs or functions. I believe that what we have of BFC in MLCad for example is good enough (...) (24 years ago, 6-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)